Myth-busting facts about taxing your vehicle…

MYTH 5: I’ve not received a V11 vehicle tax reminder form so I cannot tax my vehicle
If you haven’t received your V11 vehicle tax reminder, you can use your V5C registration certificate (log book) instead. Your V5C will have a reference number which you can use to tax your vehicle.

If you’ve changed address, let us know by updating the address on your V5C. If your vehicle needs taxing in the next 4 weeks, you’ll need to tax your vehicle using your current V5C before changing your address.

Source & Read more at – Inside DVLA